I am Skyler

I am Skyler
My Sweet Girl

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

December 11, 2008

Sky Sky,

Mom and Dad have tried to ween you off half the medication you have been taking and we are pleased to report, so far so good. We feel so much better that you are not taking so much medicine and pray God will direct us in ways to eliminate all of it. 

I feel so helpless in trying to be your mom. It is so hard baby girl but perseverance and determination are my focus.

Your dad and I love you so much and we are not giving up, we will do our very best to teach, love and care for you. 

Love,
Mom

....As I end my day with a journal reading, I am reminded that some experiences are life altering! Everything that one seemed so important  has now faded and all new priorities have appeared. My focus, my energy, my time, my resources and my thoughts now are directed toward building a different life.  A life that my daughter can thrive in!

No comments:

Post a Comment