I am Skyler

I am Skyler
My Sweet Girl

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sept 20, 2009-Journal Entry to my daughter

Sept 20, 2009

We had the most incredible birthday celebration-You are now 5 years old! 

Daddy and I took you and Kendyl to Fossil Rim (a wildlife park that you feed the animals from your car). You fed a zebra, deer and a ram. 

We were all scared of the ostrich, because it had scary red eyes. We had so much fun just being together and celebrating your life.

We love you so much,
Mommy




Courage grows out of difficult times. No one is born courageous! Finding strength and significance in a constantly changing world and uncertain situations can ONLY be found in the journey of faith! Celebrating my daughters life in an environment that animals were free and Skyler had freedom from anxiety and people pressures was the greatest gift of all.
 
Her love for animals and the ability to connect with them is truly remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment