I am Skyler

I am Skyler
My Sweet Girl

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feb 2, 2007-Journal Entry

Sky,

Your becoming quite the miss prissy-little attitude-little sassy and very funny!  You did the funniest thing at Mother's Day Out today. You took all your clothes off at nap time except your name badge that you held over your privates. Hilarious... That's Modesty at a young age!

Love,
Mom


 We know now that sensory issues is why this became a reoccurring theme for quite some time. Taking off something that causes pain or sends the wrong message to your brain makes sense to me now!  You would of thought that going to occupational therapy school and working with kids in the school system for 5 yrs would have helped me be a better mother.




It is easier to let another therapist provide therapy to your kids then trying to be mom and therapist.  So now I pay a therapist to help me with Skyler and I still am paying a student loan from therapy school.  What is wrong with this picture? I thought I was the one suppose to be MAKING money! No resentment here just another wave in the vast ocean of life.  Surf anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment