I am Skyler

I am Skyler
My Sweet Girl

Thursday, February 24, 2011

November 2007-Journal Entry

Skyler, 

You told me this week you wanted to be a "dogie doctor". That would be so great if you were a Vet! You love animals and today you made your brother and I walk all the way around the park to pet a dog. 
You are definitely going to a be wild one-like your momma I guess. I pray I can be for you what my mom was for me and that I can lead you in the right direction and that you will truly know God.  

I love you,
Mommy



The Holidays were right around the corner!  We knew the New Year would have to include some serious changes before our family fell apart.  The possibility of using medication to help manage the anxiety and anger was lurking. I began realizing I needed to change the way I managed my own reactions and how I related to my daughter.  Self discovery is painful but also very rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment