I am Skyler

I am Skyler
My Sweet Girl

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

March 14, 2006-Journal Entry

My Dearest Skyler,

 We had the best time today. We went to the Arboretum,  saw beautiful flowers and they had a petting zoo. You love animals so much. Made it home in time for a quick nap then off to a JcPenny's photo shoot. Mommy is so proud of you for being so easy going-you definitely have your dad's personality. We walked up to Cooper to see daddy then we all walked home together. This was the perfect day my love!  Love Mommy








I had to laugh when I read this in my journal about how I admired my daughters once easy going personality when that is the ONE thing that is non existent now! The other thing that struck me was what all the photgrapher loved about my beautiful daughter was her look- so striking-so flat -so subduide and now we know why. Expressions are not her strong suit! Animals have been the object of my daughters obsessions since this day. They provide so much comfort, in a way that people can not.  Thank you Lord for animals!


No comments:

Post a Comment